Thursday, April 28, 2011

3 Week Old Chicks

Looks like they are getting to big for the brooder
Well today I finally got the camera out to take pictures. I can't believe it has been three weeks already. We did have to put a make shift top on the brooder and now I am thinking of getting a giant box for the last few weeks. They are getting to big for the space.

One of the white birds flew up on the the edge of the tub today about 5 times. It flew right up in my dogs face and just stood there. Asuka, my German shepherd, was stunned for a second so she didn't bite it. She has been doing well as long as they stay in the tub but I think she might feel like they are toys so she is always supervised. Enjoy the pics! Oh and by the way I cleaned out the water when we were done taking pictures.


You can see the darker colored ones getting brown feathers





Please Look at the Camera

No I don't want to!

Thanks to my hubby's patience we got a front shot

1 comment: