Sunday, May 1, 2011

Life Is Good

Changes

This rainy Sunday morning is a first in my commitment to go back to the church I used to attend. I have just a few moments to type an update here and then I need to get ready. I have been making way too many excuses not to go back.

The other major change in my life is that my hubby is now out of work. He is laid off from his job and he will be home with me at least for a few weeks. I am actually glad for the time I get to spend with him and really glad we didn't buy a house.

This opens doors for a different future one where we are both happy. He is good at anything he puts his mind to doing  and I am sure there is something else out there he would be excited to do. So my goal over the next few weeks is to encourage him to look for a job he would enjoy or think of a business he wants to start.

I also think this is a really good time to consider leaving Toledo. It is sad but the job marked and housing market in this area is seriously depressing. My only requirements are we don't move somewhere colder and we stay in the USA. That could mean moving a 50 miles south to moving across the country.

Well off to church have a blessed Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hope you will make the right decision for yourself. You are right about Toledo.

    ReplyDelete