Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Update Soon I Promise

Love this old picture of Asuka on the porch soaking up the sun.
I took a lot of pictures yesterday of the chickens, their coop and the dog. We had fun outside and I hope to get some pictures of the plants on the porch and the garden at my moms soon. I have a few posts planned but have not been organized enough to work on them.

I still have a bit of a cough but I have been going to the farm regularly and spending my off days working around here and reading when I feel really bad. I finished two books and have some reviews to work on for my Dark Novels blog. So I suppose being sick for nearly two weeks was not completely unproductive.

Well I must go and finish getting ready to go to the farm today. I found someone to car pool with at least some of the time. I should be able to save about 20 dollars a month in gas this way. Now I just have to clean out my cars so when it is my turn to drive they don't freak out about all the dog hair.

1 comment:

  1. This happens to me too. Still does, from time to time. Something happens that disables me from doing an update on my blog. And then a week goes by. And then you suddenly that it's been a couple months since your last post. It happens to a lot of bloggers.

    So don't worry. Just get yourself well. Hope you do get well soon. And don't stress yourself too much. Your readers will just be here when you come back! :)

    ReplyDelete